Drake Conversions to 432 MHz

I guess most of the Drakes have been converted to 144 MHz IF's, but I have
a couple questions about 432-435 MHz IF conversions.

Most information I have read states that no modification of the IF amp
circuit is necessary when using a 432 Mhz IF.  I wonder what kind of gain
is produced in this case.  Has anyone measured it.  Drake claims 21 dB gain
for the stock 222-408 MHz IF bandpass, and I've seen claims for 15 dB gain
using a 144 Mhz IF when the red coils and chip caps are removed from the IF
circuit.

If you have a 432 converted Drake I would like to hear from you.  Even if
only to tell me what you see in noise rise on your 432 receiver with the
Drake.

The other question deals with the NF of the unmodified Drake.  Has anyone
measure one at 2400 MHz?  The second question is more out of curiosity, as
I will use a preamp ahead of the Drake.

Thanks,
Ed