Re: telem shows K-band ON

The K-TX output value is exactly as to be expected (dropped
slightly when the TX got warm) and Danny ON4AOD is confident
that his module works..

The squint was not so good and the TX beam bandwidth at -3 dB
is about 7 degrees.  The squint was around 6 - 7 degrees or worse.

More testing will be needed..

73s Peter DB2OS