AO-40 QRV report. from KAWASAKI JAPAN

Hello This is JH1NPQ  Yoshikazu Ozawa.

This is a report of my QRV via The AO-40  from KAWASAKI JAPAN.
Friday if it didn't have the direction of the antenna of the satellite.
Signal became weak very much, and it was in the 1.2GHZ up link. going down
couldn't be confirmed.
But, while a condition was bad, it could communicate with the next station.
Each station where it was made to communicate was grateful.

 Date.sat,19th. May 2001
 call            utc        RST(your-my)
 VE3VC       13:53     539-559
 KL7QR       14:17     559-519
 KK2L         14:29     559-549

<Equipments>

  S-Down  :29ele LOOP YAGI + LNA+Home made TRV-IF 144Mhz
               +FR101(YAESU)

  U-Up     :21ele X YAGI   FT736R
  L-Up     :32ele LOOP YAGI  FT736R

 YOSHIKAZU  OZAWA  "yoshi"