Recommended Filters For The 3733 Downconverter

Hi All:

According to Mike Kingery's  website, either the Murata DFC22R44P084BHD, the
DFC22R44P084LHA, or the DFC22R45P100LHA  filters can be used with the 3733
downconverter.  These filters are similar, but they have different center
frequencies and band pass characteristics.

I have not been able to locate specs on these filters, and I would like to
know which of the filters is the best one to use, and what sources are
recommended for buying the filters.

Thanks & 73,

Woody
KJ4SO