N5AFV EM10 Operation

My trip to Austin on 19-May-2001 to see my son graduate from the University
of Texas allowed me to operate 3 UO-14 passes.  A first look at my notes
indicates that I logged the following contacts.

19-May-2001, Austin, TX, Travis County, EM10

UO-14 0210 UTC
KE4AZN, KC7FYQ

UO-14, 0347 UTC
XE2MZS, K5OE, W7JPI, XE2ARF, WA6ZJT, W5ACM, K6CVC, VE5SWL, N7SFI, K4JER,
KB9WXO

UO-14 1746 UTC
VE6ITV, VE5SWL, N5WNE, VE6EGN, N7SFI, W6ZQ, W7JPI, KD6NRP, KC7HEX, KK5DO

Anyone with corrections E-mail me.

If anyone I worked wants a QSL card, please E-mail me, or send me a QSL card.

Allen N5AFV