RS12 & AO40

RS-12 Beacon very strong here at 20:19 UTC on 5/19/01 on a dipole just 5
feet off of the ground into a Radio Shack 10 meter mobile. I was listening
on USB since the mobile doesn't have CW.

I've finally got my crystal installed in my Transystems converter to move
the output to 144mhz - looks like a high pass tonight at 02:18 UTC - I want
to try my setup - will the 2401.323 beacon be on tonight?

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535
sales[at]sunsunsun.net