Re: System NF Calculations

Thanks Scott;

Does the second part of the equation (bandwidth) come into play when the
manufacturer is stating a spec reference SSB/CW? I know there is a difference
due to the bandwidth, it just seems the manufacurers are not telling the whole
story by spec'ing this way. ARRL is further confusing things by using "MDS"
measurements when they evaluate new products.

Those of us without lab grade facilities are at a disadvantage when it comes
to pinning down these numbers.