net update time!

All,
 Well, it's that time again, time for the update of
the AMSAT Net list. As last year's operation was a bit
of a botch, I'm going to try something different:
 If you're net informaation has changed, OR,
 If you've started a NEW AMSAT Net in the last year
Please update/inform me of the needed information (day
of week, time, freq., anything special about the net).

Sincerely,
Andy
WD9IYT
(wd9iyt@amsat.org)