Thank you for MP3 file. N4IP, Piter OM

Dear  N4IP, Pieter  and  AMSAT
Good morning. Thank you for the file.
The state of the reception in America of my signal was heard for the first time.
It is deep emotion. Contact from now on.
I am uplinking a 1.2GHZ rise well with CW. Contact if you can hear it.

Best 73's
JH1NPQ, Yoshi

================================
 YOSHIKAZU  OZAWA "Yoshi"
JH1NPQ  jh1npq@jarl.com
             jh1npq@docomo.ne.jp
 http://homepage1.nifty.com/jh1npq/
QTH:ASAO-KU KAWASAKI-CITY
・・・・・・・・・・・ GL:PM95SN・・・・・・・・・・
================================

N4IP, Pieter  Wrote

1. WD4FAB 56
2. JA0BBW 56
3. JH1GYE 56
4. VE3VC 56
5. VK2DAG 57+
6. JH1NPQ 55

Here is an MP3 file of the JH1NPQ QSO. This was not the loudest QSO. It took
me a while to realize that I should be running the recorder. There were MANY
interfering beeps throughout the pass. Some even seemend to be intentional.
I have some feedback on my signal toward the end because my ears were
hurting and I removed the headphones.

Best 73's
N4IP, Pieter