Commercial TLM RX

Has anyone tried to use a commercial telemetry receiver to receive
AO-40.  I have a Microdyne 1115-VT(10)(D)(A) Rf tuner that I would like to
try and use.  I am looking for the frame that this tuner goes into and the
specs on the tunner.  Currently it tunes 2200 to 2300 MHz.  It can be
crystal controlled.  It also appears to have a VFO.  The frequency is
displayed in a LED Display.

If I cannot find the receiver that this tuner plus into, I could build my
own.  I think that what it plugs into is the second converter, IF and detector.

Thanks for any help.