Connecting ULNA to TranSystem dipole

I plan to order a 0.7 dB NF ULNA next Tuesday when the DEM folks get back from Dayton.

The TranSystem downconverter comes with the dipole feed connected directly to the downconverter input.  So I have to figure out a way to put the ULNA between the dipole and the downconverter.  I already have the specially machined N-connector adapter to make the connection to the downconverter input.

I'm looking for advice about how to connect a coax cable to the existing dipole.  I don't know much about microwaves, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't solder pigtail leads from a coax cable.
Has anybody else figured out a good way to connect a cable to the dipole?  The connector on the dipole resembles the back side of a panel-mount N panel connector, except the center pin is smaller diameter and doesn't protrude very far.  There might be a way to attach a double-female N-adapter. be easier/better to make a new dipole feed?

A picture of the dipole can still be found on the original K5GNA EBAY auction (click on the center left small picture)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1221333912 <http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1221333912>

Maybe it would be easier to make a completely new dipole feed?  Any construction and physical mounting tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any creative suggestions!

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA