Re: Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD

Art Goldman <aegoldm@lts.ncsc.mil> wrote:

>However, the remaining data doesn't seem to follow the
>3-bytes per data point rule. I expected the channels to be
>in ascending order, but the data doesn't match that pattern,
>so either I'm not understanding what it's format is, or ??

3 bytes?

Jim's spec says "Each channel is two bytes. Channels are in
order as they appear in the channel list..."

Seems clear enough to me. YMMV.

In the sample WOD files, the channels just happen to be
in ascending order. The format is similar to the UoSAT
WOD format. The old WD files, not the new EW files.