Re: Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD

I have the date printing out as: Sun May 13 11:21:41 2001

However, the remaining data doesn't seem to follow the
3-bytes per data point rule. I expected the channels to be
in ascending order, but the data doesn't match that pattern,
so either I'm not understanding what it's format is, or ??

Art, N3OY

--
Art Goldman
Logicon Contractor