PSK

I fired up WINPSK this AM around MA100 ish and did some full duplex PSK
to see how well the mode held up on the bird. I was impressed. The copy
was about 98% and no Sirens going off. Adjusted the levels from at the
base noise floor up to normal signal levels and copy held just about
down to the noise floor of the transponder. The program tracked the
doppler ok. I heard another station come up in PSK but was unable to
copy him. I could see his carrier but for some reason I could not lock
onto him.

73 Bill WA2TQI