Re: ATTENTION AO-40 Big Guns!

Hi Walter

Thanks for treating my questions with no answers.

I think you owe me an apology .

Lets see,   I have almost 200 countries confirmed on satellite .     Many
mode "S" countries
Almost have a third of the states confirmed  on Mode "S"
One of 6-8 stations in the US that was able to work the French ARSENE
mode "S" satellite
1st satellite worked was Oscar III   Mar 14 1965
Do you think you could buy satellite equipment in 1965?    All Home brew.
All of the above with full understanding about NF and alligators.

Now can we have that opology and get back to the questions I asked
without the BS.

Lets see what kind of a gentleman you are.

Joseph Murray   K0VTY
Amsat # 0860
Amsat Area coordinator for NE