Re: ATTENTION AO-40 Big Guns!

Joe,

It is not LEILA that kills the DX  "  IT IS THE ALLIGATORS "  that kill
the DX.

I suggest you spend some time copying weaker sigs.  You will soon
discover

that the weaker sigs change with the speach pattern of the alligator.

Leilas job is to take care of the alligators,  AND TO HELP YOU,   to
enjoy

a qso and not have it destroyed by some inconsiderate, ruthless,
thoughtless

so called ham.

Should you ever be on and Leilas siren sounds, reduce your  power,

AND LET US HAVE OUR SHARE  THAT WE  ARE  ENTITELED TO !!!!

Walter  NQ2o