Re: Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD

Hi Jim,

> Interested folks should just go do it.

I would, but not without previous negotiation of my idea:

I would do that in PERL, because it is available on a large variety of
platforms, including Windoze, it's free, reliable, readable and open.

I agree with you that it's only a half-day job, but I don't want to spend a
haf-day for nothing.

There is no need for wasting time on concurrently working on the same stuff.

Let me know what you think of the PERL idea ...

73's from Germany, taking off to Dayton in 4 hours!

Michael
DH5DAX