Re: [Nova-Net] KCT and NFW32 ver. 2.1n (build #14)

Walt -

This is called "hunting."  You need to increase the deadband by going to
Setup/Antenna rotator/Advanced.  It may also help to increase the A/D
smoothing factor.

MRO

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University