Voice Pass School contact

Hello Group
During the last pass before I started my packet up I listened and heard a
school voice contact. I only could hear the ISS , I think Jim Voss?
I made 3 .wav files with good quality. If some one can put them on a web site
let me know and I'll email them to ya.
73 Rick

***************automatic signature file below**************************

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio pacsat satellites UO-22,KO-25, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (100 characters max including subject
line)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net