Re: Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD

Douglas Cole <n7bfs@qwest.net> wrote:

>I know I will catch hell for this , but so what .......
>
>Maybe write a platform independent version ?
>
>Like in Java or some such, so that us windows challenged
>folks can join in the fun ?
>Tnx for the consideration :^}

I'll leave the Java version to others (and the Windows
version too, for that matter), but I did knock off
95% of a Linux version last night. A few minor tweaks
and it will be ready.

Since I already have a program that groks UoSAT WD and
EW files, it wasn't difficult. This also explains the
class structure that, at first glance, looks overly
elaborate...but it's nice to be able to say things
like tlm -> LoadSample(sample_number) without needing
to know (or care) which kind of telemetry file tlm is.