Dayton Excitement at AMSAT Forum

All,

The ARISS-US team has an action-packed agenda scheduled during the
beginning of the AMSAT Forum at Dayton.  The AMSAT forum starts at 8:30 am
this Saturday May 19.  If all goes well, we hope to have some "special"
guests that will participate in a Q&A session during the forum.  These
include the expedition 2 astronauts, astronaut Janice Voss, KC5BTK and
space tourist Dennis Tito, KG6FX.  Please understand that these are
tentative--we cannot guarantee all will be on-line.

Our tentative agenda follows.

If you can make it to Dayton this year, make sure you come to the AMSAT
forum Saturday morning
.
73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO

Tentative Agenda

8:35-8:40  Introductions, ARISS Overview (Roy Neal, K6DUE and Frank Bauer,
KA3HDO)
8:40-8:50  Live Phone Interview with expedition 2 crew on-board the ISS
(Through ARISS Australia Ground Station, Tony Hutchison, VK5ZAI)  (To be
taped for later playback at Banquet and other venues)
8:50-9:00  ARISS Current and Future Plans  (Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, Will
Marchant, KC6ROL, and Carolynn Conley, KC5JSO)
9:00-9:08  Phone Interview with space tourist Dennis Tito, KG6FX
9:08-9:16  Phone interview with Janice Voss, KC5BTK, Astronaut (STS-57, 63,
83/94, & 99)
9:16-9:20  Closing remarks (Roy Neal & Frank Bauer)