Antenna Programs

Allot of you and myself have been looking for a decent antenna calculator
program. well I found a few that help and are either freely distributed
freeware or shareware.

I have uploaded these to my website and can be found under the Files & Help
Pages area.

http://www.qsl.net/kb7tbt

As I get more files I will be updating the page so check back from time to
time.

If you have a program that is working out good for you, please feel free to
contact me and send it to me.

I am still looking for a decent yagi calculator..
--
KB7TBT Home Page