Re: ATTENTION AO-40 Big Guns!

Jerry,

Thanks for the plug.

I'm still smiling over our mutual success last nite.

What a toasty feeling.  I'm really feeling  sad for those who think that
CW

is old, bad, useless, you name it.  The thrill of making a qso with
miniscule power

must   be just as exiting as hearing it and copying it.

OH YES, I do work the digital modes, but they will never replace CW.

Was a pleasure working you and look forward to doing it again

73, de  Walter,  NQ2O

PS:  Weak signal work will be a lot easier now with LEILA on board.