Re: AO-40: Rcv

Hi Les,,

That is exactly the way it should be done.

Leave the TX alone and Tune the RX only.

Looking forward to working you.  I know already

that I won't have to chase you all over the bird.

You can do the same thing with the FT 736.

Put the sat switch  to RX after you have

established contact.

With the FT 847 in sat mode disable the  track

A <> B, put your Rx on main dial and you are all set.

Walter NQ2O  CU on AO 40