ALAT/ALON

Many thanks to all who responded to my query about ALAT/ALON.

I have made two contacts on AO40 but the satellite will not cooperate
by being available at a decent hour in Florida. Last Saturday however
was perfect and I finally made contacts in the morning about 0830
and 1100. The station was ready the previous Sunday but (please
forgive me) I didn't get up at 0200 eastern time to work any stations.
I had to work the next day and it's hard on us old folks to stay up
past our bedtime.

See you on AO40.

73

Tony