Re: Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD

Jim White wrote:

> Programmer needed to help with RUDAK telemetry.
>
> Looking for someone with some windows programming experience to quickly
> write a small application to decode and display whole orbit data (WOD)
> collected by AO-40 RUDAK.  Must be experienced and be able to work without
> much guidance.

'snip

I know I will catch hell for this , but so what .......

Maybe write a platform independent version ?

Like in Java or some such, so that us windows challenged folks can join
in the fun ?
Tnx for the consideration :^}

running , and hiding , dodging the flying rotten vegetables

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544