Programmer needed for RUDAK WOD

Programmer needed to help with RUDAK telemetry.

Looking for someone with some windows programming experience to quickly
write a small application to decode and display whole orbit data (WOD)
collected by AO-40 RUDAK.  Must be experienced and be able to work without
much guidance.

I've placed on my web site a file called WD051300.  It's a binary file
containing one orbit worth of temperature data from the CAN/LAN sensors on
AO-40.  I need someone to write a little application to do the following:
-       Read in that file
-       Extract the information in the header which includes the start
time, end time, number of channels, list of channels
-       Read in the RUDCOEFX file (also on my web site) which contains the
coefficients used to turn the binary numbers into degrees C
-       Do the math to calculate the engineering units (in this case they
are all degrees C)
-       Output a comma separated text file containing on each line the time
stamp and the values for each channel.  That file can then be read into a
spread sheet program for graphing and analysis.

This is about a 1/2 day job for an experienced programmer.  I just don't
have time to do it and meet other obligations at the same time.  It's your
chance to contribute in an meaningful way to the AO-40 effort.  This data
is of immediate interest because it has not been looked at since launch
except occasionally in real time.  Dick Jansson, WD4FAB, is the immediate
customer.  However the WOD facility can be used to store data for all
telemetry on the satellite and this program should be flexible enough to
extract that data and create the output file.  The resulting program will
become public domain and be available to anyone for use once RUDAK becomes
operational.

Interested folks should just go do it.  The files are at
www.coloradosatellite.com.  Follow the link to AO-40 RUDAK, then the link
to the RUDCOEF file and the WOD file.  There is a brief explanation of the
file format there along with the files.  Sorry, I just can't spend a lot of
time coaching on this effort.  If you can do it with the information on the
web site I'd be delighted to see your results.  The temps should be in the
range of about +10 to +20 degrees C except for two of them which were bad
prior to launch and will be a large number.  If you don't quite have enough
experience to crank this one out there will be other opportunities.

Jim White
jim@coloradosatellite.com