Avantek 2 GHz down converter question

Hello to the group,

I have a 1900 MHz converter to play with and wonder if anyone knows if this
worth trying to move to 2400. The input goes thru a tuned strip then to a 4
section tuned cavities. The unit has a 70 MHz IF output the osc has a 50
MHz reference also with a 4 section tuned cavities with about the same
dimension as the input. This unit was used on a microwave hop that had 8 T1
on it.

I have a friend with some test equipment, but this would be a first for me.

Questions: Can it move that far without major surgery ?
             Could the IF slide up to 144 MHz?
             Is the 50 MHz crystal really 16.5 MHz using its 3rd harmonic?
             Any ideas of how much gain and NF the unit might have?

Thanks Chris N6ICW

                                   )))
                                  (oo)

Chris