AO40 alon/alat

Tony W4TAS wrote:

	> Does anyone have the present values for ALAT/ALON for AO40?
	> Where can I get these values in the future?

Wayne W9AE replies:

According to the AMSAT-DL web site http://www.amsat-dl.org/journal/adlj-p3d.htm

ALON/ALAT was about 6/2 at perigee orbit 248 (May 14th), and the ALON is decreasing by
about 0.9 degree/perigee. At orbit 254 or 255 the ALON/ALAT will be very close to 0/0.

Since we are now on orbit 251, the ALON/ALAT is about 3/2.  If you use InstantTrack, that would be alat,alon of -2,183.  Squint is good near apogee and extremely bad near perigee.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA