Many thanks

Thanks to all the folks that made replies to some of my posts in the
last week or so , they helped me alot in finding where I should be
pointing and what I should expect for signals .
Now I know much more about my station for receiving the S-downlink and
the effect of squint , though I have been reading about such for a
number of years now , actually experiencing it has made a good
impression on me now ........

Thanks again folks , this 'bb is a great crew of folks when it comes
right down to it :^)

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544