ao40rcv and FT847 ?

Hi,

I have been making some experiments with my FT847
and the ao40rcv ,for the doppler correction, but
with no success.I am able to turn "on" the cat
sistem, and send some data to the radio with the
Cmd string, but no frequency correction-
If you have been able to make it work, i´ll
apreciate very much any information you have:
the command string used, if there is any trick
with the cable ,or every info about youe setup.
Many thanks,
Fred, CU8AO.
Flores Is.

--