Free trip from Boston to Dayton

Hi folks,

since my lovely employer has decided to send me on a training in Boston/MA
on may, 21st, I have the opportunity to visit the Hamvention this year.

My flight to and from Boston is payed by the company, I only have to get to
Dayton on my own. I was looking for a cheap flight, but they are all around
$1000, and I am not willing to spend that much on a 1,5h flight, so I
decided to drive by car and better spend the bucks in Dayton. I know that
it's a 14 hour trip, but I love driving.

I will be leaving Boston Logan Intl on thursday around 8 to 9 pm local time
and will be departing from Dayton on early sunday morning (have to be back
in Boston before 10pm)

Since I am travelling alone there are some free seats in my car, so if
there is someone near Boston or on the road to Dayton who needs
transportation to Dayton he's welcome to join me.

I have no room reservation in Dayton, so it's gonna be an adventure - but I
think Hamvention is worth the effort :-)

Any willing individual(s) may drop me a note, I check my mail frequently
and will respond asap.

Kind regards from Germany and see you in Dayton!

Michael
DH5DAX