Re: Electro-Mavin 2.4 GHz Filter Question

Joe Leikhim wrote:

> Has anybody actually measured the insertion loss of these with any
> accuracy? I know the spec was kind of high for IL. What is it really? Is
> anyone using in front of the LNA to stop L band overload?

Well , I guess I could go back to my original posting of way back when ,
at the time I bought 6 of them I did test them out at work and ........

Dangitt , I purged that old posting , so I guess I will have to go back
to work and sweep them again .

I think I measured about 1.6 to 2 db with some ripple on the passband

I just need to make a cable for mine and then I am going to try it
without mods in front of my drake and see what I get ....

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544