Chicago Area Presenter Needed

Hello AMSAT...

I did an AMSAT presentation a month ago at AES in Milwaukee...
The fest drew folk from the Chicago area....
The President of the Tri-Town Radio Amateur Club ((Homewood IL.)
saw my presentation, and they have now asked if their would be someone
who could do a basic AMSAT presentation for their club about the third
week of October.

It's a bit far for me...  Anyone in the Chicago south side area up for it?

Please e-mail me, and I'll get you the contact info.

Gary,  N9UUR