Heard KO6RS--please relay to him

David, I know how hard it is for those of us on the West coast to get into
AO-40!  I heard you one S unit below the beacon, 15 May 1700 UTC on
2401.366  You were calling CQ and no one was coming back.  Well done!
     I was using a 2 foot dish and Drake 2880, elevation of 13 degrees
behind a pine tree. Cliff K7RR  Morro Bay, Calif 200 miles South of Aptos.