Re: Mode L uplink Question

>From: rdwelch@swbell.net
>Edward, please let us know how the 18 inch dish works.  I have two of them
>here from Dish Network.

Roy,

Plans didn't work out for tonight.  I had to work until 9:30 pm and barely
cobbled together the equipment to take onto the roof by 10:30.  Didn't hear
anything, so I called Mike, WL7BQM, since he modified the Drake I used.
After discusion I relised that MA 80 wouldn't occur until local midnight,
and the beacon would not be on until then.  Mike listened and confirmed
this.  So I packed it in for the night.

Tomorrow maybe I can check the freq. accuracy of the Drake at work.  Then
I'd have one less unknown to deal with.  If possible I'll try tomorrow.

Ed