2.4GHz sats. status May 15

AO-40 is transmitting S2-beacon(400 boud PSK) with a good
signal strength as follows.

  UTC       MHz(USB)  MA   km
  00:00:00  2401.345  230  29000
  00:05:00  2401.346  231  28000
  00:10:00  2401.347  233  27200
  00:15:00  2401.368  234  26200
  00:20:00  2401.369  235  25300

But I did not hear today both RUDAK-A and -B (9600 boud FSK)
over Japan at the following all signals (+/- doppler).

  RUD A mod 0 = 2400.791  or  2401.747
  RUD A mod 1 = 2400.765      2401.720
  RUD B mod 0 = 2400.910      2401.867
  RUD B mod 1 = 2400.891      2401.847

I once received RUDAK-A signal at 2401.747MHz on May 4,
and saved it as the KISS data (64 Kbytes) with WiSP program.
Refer to the following URL.

  http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/10504rud.gif
  http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/10504rud.zip

UO-11 is transmitting S2-carrier with a good signal strength.
I recorded today this strong carriar with a violent doppler
shift and posted this 884 Kbytes wave file on the follwing URL.

  http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/10515u11.wav

  UTC       MHz(USB)
  05:17:00  2401.555  AOS
  05:22:00  2401.543
  05:23:30  2401.500  TCA
  05:25:00  2401.463
  05:30:00  2401.445  LOS

Name : JE9PEL/Mineo Wakita, JAMSAT member
Mail : je9pel@jamsat.or.jp
URL  : http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/
QTH  : Yokohama Japan, GL:PM95TJ
Date : May 15, 2001