Re: Electro-Mavin 2.4 GHz Filter Question

Thanks Laura;

I guess it will go behind the preamp until I get a bigger dish!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

http://www.ibiblio.org/jimmy/mcguinn/9000e.ram

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

"The large print giveth
 and the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits.