Groundstation Receiver Performance Spreadsheet

There has been quite a bit of discussion recently concerning how
noise figure, gain, and "squint" angle affects the reception of
AO40's S2 downlink.

I have recently put together an Excel 5.0 spreadsheet to help myself
visualize and understand any changes I make to my downlink receive
system. Hopefully, this spreadsheet may be of use to other readers
of this list. You may download it at:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~mmarcus/download/ao40_s2.xls

73,

Gene Marcus W3PM GM4YRE