From: Estes Wayne-W10191 [mailto:W10191@motorola.com]
Sent: 5/14/2001 11:47 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Squint

Cliff Buttschardt wrote:

It certainly looks like most of us have not found peace with the notion
that "squint" needs to be paid attention to!     Cliff K7RR

Wayne replies:

If somebody is struggling to receive AO40 for the first time, they cannot
get the ALON/ALAT information from the beacon.

So the obvious question is:  WHERE is up-to-date alon/alat information
published?
I can't find it on the AMSAT-NA, AMSAT-DL, or AMSAT-UK web pages, and it is
not announced to AMSAT-BB on a regular basis.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA