AW: Squint

Hi Wayne

I would suggest that possibly the AO-40 telemetry archive is the best source for up-to-date
Alon/Alat information. So everyone that is struggling to recive the AO-40  beacon, but has a
Internet connection, is able to get first hand information.

73 de Paul HB9OMQ

ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/telemetry/ao40

Wayne replies:

If somebody is struggling to receive AO40 for the first time, they cannot get the ALON/ALAT information from the beacon.

So the obvious question is:  WHERE is up-to-date alon/alat information published?
I can't find it on the AMSAT-NA, AMSAT-DL, or AMSAT-UK web pages, and it is not announced to AMSAT-BB on a regular basis.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA