Re: Drake 2880 Crystals,

Jesse,

I'm sure that others will fill you in on the conversion details for the
Drake 2880 converter, but in terms of crystals I'd recommend that you do
business with JAN instead of ICM.  JAN was able to fabricate a crystal
for me in a short HC-49/U holder that was only 9 1/4 mm tall, which
easily fit into the confines of the converter case.  They are somewhat
cheaper, too, at $15 for standard delivery.

The load capacitance for the crystal is 15 pF.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ