Dayton Demos

Howdy Folks,

Once again I will be doing demos on AO-27 and UO-14 from Dayton.
As usual I will be QRP with hand held equipment so I won't be a big
gun. I would greatly appreciate it if you could listen up for "KK5YY
Dayton Demo" and help make a good impression for potential new
satellite operators. I appreciate all the help the big gun regulars
have given me in the past and I hope they can do so again.

This year I intend to produce picture QSL cards from Dayton send
me a note with the details of our contact if you want one.

Thanks folks I look forward to talking to you from Dayton.

		73 Jerry KK5YY/Always Portable