Drake 2880 Crystals,

Good Morning,

Could someone point me to the info for converting the IF of the Drake to
144 mhz.  I know there was a lot of info on crystals about the time Mark
received the shipment of units from Japan but when I began searching the
BB archives last night I couldn't seem to get to the right time frame and
I can't remember when it was.  I did not save any of the info because I
was not planning to convert any of my units but I am now trying to get
one converted for someone else and I need to get it done before the end
of the month.

If anyone out there has a spare crystal that I could buy or replace I
would appreciate it.

Thanks and 73's de Jess - W4MVB