Re: FT 847 and AO40rcv

I've got an ICOM 756 PRO...I've searched the manual for some
kind of setup to correct for Doppler, but there doesn't appear to
be any thing to increment or decrease the frequency....maybe I'm
overlooking something...

Anyone try or use AO-40 Rcv. with any kind of ICOM?  I have the
Level CT-17 for the interface.

de Bill, N4DH