Re: SSB UEK-3000 vs. DEM 2400 - 144RX ???

But do you have equivalent setups for a comparison?
Meaning, the SSB has 10dB or so more conversion gain than the DEM...that
will make a very big difference in RX sensitivity even if the two NF's are
the same (which it's worth noting they're not...if I recall correctly SSB
is about 0.3dB lower NF).

Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net