G-5500 Rotor for sale

HI all , I have a Yaesu G-5500 AZ/ELE Rotor for sale. I have had it for
about 4 Months and I am the original owner. I just recently moved and am not
able to put up antennas. The Rotor and control box are in great condition
and work perfectly. I will also throw in 2-55' runs of control cable with
plugs attached. Below is the list of items:

1-AZ/ELE rotor with all hardware.
1-Control box
2-55' lengths of control cable w/plugs for the rotor already wired and ready
to plug in.

I can take some digital pics and send them to show the condition.
I am asking 550.00 OBO. Depending on the offer I will pay the shipping.

Thanks

Ted
KC6ZRV