Re: AO-40: X-band

In a message dated 5/13/01 11:48:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
peter.guelzow@arcormail.de writes:

<< Unfortunately the test was not successful. >>

Sad that the S-band module is not responding, but, Peter, please know that
you have made many hundreds of friends, and so has Stacey, by running these
tests before Dayton, so we could collectively reconsider our priorities for
purchasing new equipment, or at least know that we should delay the decision.

And thank you very much for being the excellent communicator you are.

Mike Honer, W1BFN
ALM #2252