SSTV

I was able to get some pretty good copy on the SSTV signals over the
weekend on AO40. I was also able to get WISP running on 2.4 ghz using
the transvertor setup. Thanks for the help on that area. I let it run
all nite and p/u 471 blocks of TLM. Freq seemed to hold very well for
me. I'm using a Transystem and a FT736R. There was some drift back and
forth but it stayed within the passband of the RX.

Bill WA2TQI