Re: IT/KCT setup

Thanks to Ed for exactly answering the question.  This is an old KCT and a
5400 rotor.  The problem was drv was not set for the right I/O
address.  Changing that fixed the rotate on power up problem.  I now find
there is a very low voltage output from the az side.  So I'm stuck with
manual till I have time to fix that.

Jim